Granlund’s partner Mepco, an engineering company based in Vilnius, Lithuania, will organize a Granlund Manager seminar in Vilnius on November 14 at 9:00 – 10:30. The seminar will focus on how a contemporary facility management system helps users save costs and energy in buildings. The seminar will take place in the AURA Hall of the Embassy of Finland, K. Kalinausko street 24.
The topics in the seminar are:
- The modern way to control reactive and preventive maintenance of your building
- Buildings energy tracking, management and system performance optimization
- Budgeting and reporting possibilities
- The maintenance of real estate in a mobile era
- Success stories from Scandinavia and Lithuania
The seminar keynote speaker will be Otto Åkerberg, Regional Manager, Scandinavia of Granlund.
Additional questions and registration: https://goo.gl/forms/TAKTM44VuKlghi2A2
Granlund Manager is a modern Computer Aided Facility Management system that is used in over 30 countries and by thousands of end user organizations around the world. With the help of Granlund Manager it’s possible to save costs and energy, and take control over building asset data and any related activity. Fast and easy to implement, Granlund Manager has helped customers to save up to 30% of their energy costs within three months of operation.
For more information, please contact:
Regional Manager, Scandinavia
+358 50 3100 121